Perfection at the Norfolk Botanical Garden and Commune Norfolk.
I am so in love with Jenn, Ranard, and their family. I was honored to have met them as I documented Jenn’s sister’s wedding a couple of years back.
Then, I didn’t know Jenn & Ranard’s personal story. Their love starts a long time ago. A whole 13 years together. On the ups and downs, they have stood by each other. When you spend so many years with someone, you get to accept, love, and support them. This beautiful truth is very much these two. They both showcase such a powerful connection with each other and with their family.
I was super excited when they told me they were considering the Commune VA in Norfolk for their reception and their ceremony site the Norfolk Botanical Garden. I’ve been looking forward to photographing at the Commune and it did not disappoint. Their ceremony was perfect in the always gorgeous Norfolk Botanical Garden. With a Midsummer Night’s Dream theme, both locations worked flawlessly.
Enjoy their creativity, beauty, and love!
- Ceremony at @weddingsatnbg
- Catering and Reception: @commune_va
- Wedding Dress: @carolhannahbridal
- Wedding Shoes: @reikenen_official
- Makeup: @makeupbyjennifernam
- Hair: @markianicolemua
- Bride’s rings by @blancamonrosgomez
- Bride’s jewelry: Finger Bracelet by @jacquieaiche
- Permanent Bracelet by @hannahkjewelry
- Favors (candles): @cretecandles
- Ceremony Florals: Rachel Clark @dearestrachelnyc
- Entertainment: @djsavailable ClintonMcBean
Norfolk Botanical Garden Ceremony
6700 Azalea Garden Rd, Norfolk, VA 23518
Commune Norfolk Reception:
759 Granby St, Norfolk, VA 23510