Traditions Catering Wedding
Dee & Jamal
This Traditions Catering Wedding was not only a celebration of love but of family, friends and those who Dee and Jamal hold dear. When Dee and I met she told me I would not be bored, not even one bit because they were energetic and knew how to have a blast. She wasn’t lying. Their wedding was all the dreams a photographer like me could dream of. With Dee’s incredible artisan talent, she prepared every single one of her wedding decorations, while holding a full time job AND having an equally energetic daughter to raise with Jamal. She is fearless and matches Jamal outgoing, loving father and sincere spirit.
Although it rained on us right after the ceremony, Dee and Jamal didn’t let the rain bother them at all. They, as always, were loving and ready to have the time of their lives. Here’s to you Dee and Jamal! I truly thank you for being such a joy to work with!
Here’s to many more years!
- Ceremony and Reception at Traditions Catering in Chesapeake Golf Club
- Make up- The Make up School by Sarah Rillon
- Dress by Studio I Do
- Groom and and Groomsmen attire by Mens Warehouse
- Centerpieces – By Bride Dee
- Bouquet and Flowers – By Bride Dee
- Entertainment by DJ Rayvon
- Wedding Coordination by Whitney Henry
- Cake by Creative Cakes & Desserts