Kathy & Andrew got married on a beautiful day! The Oceanfront was perfect without too many people and the golden sun. After the ceremony on the beach, Kathy wanted to surprise Andrew, so we walked (yes, we did) towards the closest 7 11 for some Slurpees. Nothing says go wild and have fun like walking oceanfront in yellow heels. She wore them, not me.
We then went to the party at one of my favorite venues, The Signature at West Neck. The sun & day could have not been more perfect.
- Ceremony: Beach Front of Sheraton
- Venue: The Signature at West Neck
- Dress: Allure bridal by Global Bridal Gallery
- Music: Jimmy Reed and Aaron Hahn of Basement Media Productions
- Cake & Cupcakes: Kayla Carter
- Day of Coordinator: Lane Derwent of Signature at West Neck
- Flowers: Harris Teeter (yes, really!)
- Centerpieces: Painted wine bottles DIY
- Make Up: Monnica Johnson of Shes Fabb Makeup
- Hair: Kimora Glam of Heavenly Hair
Thank you Caitlin from Caitlin Gerres Photography for tagging along! I’m sorry you lost your face in the garter shot!