The Attic at Waterman’s Wedding in Virginia Beach
There are parties and then there is full-on parties and I can tell you Laura & Robby’s wedding was THE party. Their sole purpose as they traveled to get married and have a beautiful Attic at Waterman’s Wedding in Virginia Beach was to relax, have fun and party all night.
And so they did.
I don’t think I’ve had a more relaxed couple than them. I barely heard about them during the planning process and when Laura said, all I want is to have fun, I didn’t really expect this much layback vibe.
I’ll be honest, I was little taken back by the relaxation. No portraits, no big family formals, and no big frill. Just a simple, let’s get married then get drunk kind of wedding. And I was not even mad as I had a blast at their wedding.
Here’s to you, Laura and Robby! May you have years of fun together.
Awesome The Attic at Waterman’s Wedding Vendors:
- Ceremony & Reception at Attic at Waterman’s @theatticatwatermans
- Wedding Dress: Ava Laurenne @avalaurennebride
- Makeup: Laura Nadeau @loandcomakeup
- Hair: Escape Blowdry Bar -@escapeblowdrybar
- Entertainment: Astro Entertainment @astroentertainment