This wedding season I made sure to pick weddings to document within my free, moment driven style. Weddings were the bride and groom’s goal is to enjoy their day, soak up on the moments and share it all with their family and friends. Weddings to me are a celebration of love, not of things and therefore I say “yes” to those above all. Elle and Chris were a big yes to me.
They love the beach, boating, diving, and their family so what better way to celebrate their union than a full-on beach day. After all, Chris proposed on Elle’s birthday on the beach of course. Even when Elle is precise while Chris enjoys color outside those lines, you can see them laugh and amplify the things they love about each other the most.
With a morning ceremony, they had the day to enjoy those who came and celebrate with them.
Enjoy some of my favorites from the day.
- Ceremony | Accommodations | Reception | Catering – Sunset Beach Hotel and RV Resort
- Tables and Chair Rentals – Eastern Shore Events & Rentals
- Officiant – Pastor Randy Singer from Trinity Church
- Bouquet & Flowers – Wholesale Flower Market
- Hair – Beach Bridal Artistry
- Makeup – KirstenMonique Makeup
- Bride & Groom’s Ring – BlueNile
- Wedding Gown – Ava Clara
Favors – Sea Shells collected by the Bride Elle & Groom Chris while on adventures